Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Idaho Elk Draws are out.

Moosie

Grand poopa
I got my Deer tag that I was expecting... But I also drew an Elk tag. It was 1 of 6 in the Owyhee's. I'm not sure anythnig about the unit but Idaho Bugler said I should put in for it. I'll probably blow it off not knowing anything about that unit. I mean really, how many good elk can be in the Desert anyways >!>!>

Moosie,

Congrats that is a nice tag with some nice potential. If you don't smoke 340+ bull down there you are not much of a hunter.

BTW, I got a "Successful" post card from Fish and Game also on the Elk tag.

Holy $&^% Moosie; you need to buy a lotto ticket, this is your year!

Hopefully you'll have enough time to do well in all your hunts this year. My wife is pretty good to me, but if I had great tags in 3 states I'd probably be pushing my luck.

Congrats.

.....I was going to leave this up for weeks. But I feel guilty. I didn't draw that tag, t'was a joke jsut to rile people up :D :D. It is by far the best tag in the state I hear.... but No tag fo' Moosie :eek: :eek:

I know of a couple of good ol' boys who kilt themselves some dandy bulls in that unit without drawing the tag either..... Turns out the Fish and Game got themselves some nice antlers for their anti-poaching programs...

JoseCuervo, are there any good "good ol' boys" out there or do you just hate all of them?

Two of my buddies actually did draw an Owyhee elk tag this year. Not the early season though. I think they give out 40 tags for the hunt they drew. It is Oct-Nov time frame I think?? I have never hunted out there should be a fun tag along trip.

One of my friend's son drew an Elk Supertag. The first unit they are going to hunt is the Owyhees. I would hope they can smoke a good bull there.

I've head of some of the bulls comin gout of there are true SMOKERS !!! I also heard that the later tag isn't as good. I wouldn't know why.... but I hear it's not. Good luck to all the guys that drew the tag, and thanx for not Bustin' my chops for teasing about the tag :D :D :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallguy
Back