Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Idaho Draw Results Out

ERSS

Looks like the results are out on the web. No luck for me, but I could not be happier about my 13 year old son drawing a Bull tag in unit 30. Gonna be home from this overseas deployment just in time to scout a little with him and take him to the hills. A buddy took him out last Oct and helped him get his first muley at 12. Lucky Kid....Lucky Dad

Anyone else get lucky..............?

Looks like the results are out on the web. No luck for me, but I could not be happier about my 13 year old son drawing a Bull tag in unit 30. Gonna be home from this overseas deployment just in time to scout a little with him and take him to the hills. A buddy took him out last Oct and helped him get his first muley at 12. Lucky Kid....Lucky Dad

Anyone else get lucky..............?
Very cool. congrats to you and your boy. That is going to be a great coming home present.

No tags for me. My 14 year old son drew a late unit 51 bull tag though :)

My boys drew that hunt last year. It was our first time in that country, we sure fell in love with it. Looks like it is your backyard so I'm sure you will do great. Please post pics so we can live vicariously through your son.

So my wife emails me and says I drew deer and elk tags., she got the cards in the mail....and I am like...No Coda(my son ) did. Then she says, no you and Coda drew deer and elk tags. And I am like, but I ran the hunting license number you gave me and said was mine through the IDFG website, and it said I got nothing. Then she says.......looks like I screwed up a couple of the digits on your license number, try this..........

Sure as $hit.....I drew a bull in unit 30 and an extra whitetail doe tag:D

Can hardly wait to get home.....AWOL?|oo

Coda gets first bull......but he will have school during that time and I am not going back to work til after the holidays.

I see a couple of 7 point bulls in the families future.........hump

So my wife emails me and says I drew deer and elk tags., she got the cards in the mail....and I am like...No Coda(my son ) did. Then she says, no you and Coda drew deer and elk tags. And I am like, but I ran the hunting license number you gave me and said was mine through the IDFG website, and it said I got nothing. Then she says.......looks like I screwed up a couple of the digits on your license number, try this..........

Sure as $hit.....I drew a bull in unit 30 and an extra whitetail doe tag:D

Can hardly wait to get home.....AWOL?|oo

Coda gets first bull......but he will have school during that time and I am not going back to work til after the holidays.

I see a couple of 7 point bulls in the families future.........hump
That is way cool. That should be a dang fun hunt with both of you having tags. Did you guys put in as a party app. or seperate.

IB,
Put in seperate, looks like most years is about a 1 in 8 draw. Last year looks like it was a down year, but over the past five years, this looks to be a great hunt.

I plan to spend the whole month ( or as long as it takes ), up there living in the wall tent. Gonna have a lot of explaining to do to the kids teachers, for all the school he might miss.........Hope some are hunters!:D

Back