Idaho California sheep hunt

I have seen a lot of mountain goats do some crazy climbing, but these sheep in this canyon do things that would make a goat tremble in fear. I couldn't believe some of the things I saw them climb and even the lambs could amaze spiderman.

I have seen a lot of mountain goats do some crazy climbing, but these sheep in this canyon do things that would make a goat tremble in fear. I couldn't believe some of the things I saw them climb and even the lambs could amaze spiderman.
It's a pretty cool place. When you are on the flats above the canyon, it's almost incomprehensible that big of a canyon is just a mile away. There are definitely lots of places there that the sheep can/will go that a hunt cannot. Congrats on a good ram.

Great Ram. That Jarbidge is an awesome place. I believe years ago they origanialy planted those sheep in NV; but they like Idaho better.

Congratulations on the Cali Rob, by the sound of the hunt and the area you hunted them in you earned that ram! You must be living right my friend. Congrats on a fine sheep.:)

Back