Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Idaho bulls????

I guided in 36a-2 with wild times adventure, I cant say nothing but good about this area. Monster bull 350+ easy if you get after

Elkmagnet,
I think what Horne was saying is he seen a monster bull that would go 350+ easy.... Not that its easy to find a 350 bull in that country.... Why do I know this is because he was guiding me when we seen this bull. We actually seen this bull several times but he was a long way's off. The bull actually stoled some cows from a bull we were chasing. 36a is a great place to hunt. It is funny how everyone says the wolfs have over run this country. I never seen, heard or find any sign. I'm not saying there not there but not what people put it out to be.... I might be going back if everything works out. It was a fun hunt.

Elkmagnet,
I think what Horne was saying is he seen a monster bull that would go 350+ easy.... Not that its easy to find a 350 bull in that country.... Why do I know this is because he was guiding me when we seen this bull. We actually seen this bull several times but he was a long way's off. The bull actually stoled some cows from a bull we were chasing. 36a is a great place to hunt. It is funny how everyone says the wolfs have over run this country. I never seen, heard or find any sign. I'm not saying there not there but not what people put it out to be.... I might be going back if everything works out. It was a fun hunt.
You might be wright I might have misunderstood. If that is what he meant I agree that there could be a bull in their that size.

i have no pics of the bug bulls i seen in Sept. just started my guiding career, the only pic i have is of me and a client whit a decent 5pt not nothing special (no idea how to post). I did see lots of big bulls were i was, only because it was land locked by PP and we had permission to cross. As for the easy comment if someone put some time in, i mean form the end of June to the end of beg of sept ot possible

I have 0 experience with any ID units. But I have problems believing #'s when it comes to bull's. We live in an area that is a "trophy" draw and one of the hardest in the state. We had a bull hanging out in our hay fields this year. If he pushed 360", I would have been surprised, and I watched him for hours. You wouldn't believe the number of people that came up and told us we had a 400" bull in our field. And this was from some very experienced hunters. I ran into a few guys on the mountain a few years ago that try to send me some line about how many 400" bulls were in the area. The amount of BS that comes with judging elk is unreal. I have yet to find/see one 400" bull coming out of the district(yes, I watch the record books for this area), nontheless multiple 400" bulls! Just my humble opinion.

And by no means am I saying HorneToad doesn't know how to judge an elk.

Elkmagnet,

Is that you Keith

2500 over the counter cow tags for the whole month of November in open terrain.
This year and next.
That should really finish off what was a decent place to hunt

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceemee63
Back