Idaho Bighorn Sheep Pictures

T Bone

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say he might score slightly higher than what I originally said, but not much. Low low 160's top. I just can't see near 170. Won't be the first time I am wrong if he is, but what I notice is he loses his mass really quick 3/4 the way through. Paul, set us straight. Educate me!!!

Ovis,

You are good! 35" and 158 net. Smaller base is only 14". Still my best trophy and hunt hands down.

Paul

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 02-07-2003 17:26: Message edited by: Paul C ]</font>

Paul

Your right, absoulutely wonderful trophy! I am envious. I've been racking up on my Wyoming preference points and I'll put in for a Idaho bighorn tag this year, but I've never been one to have luck with permits. Well, I guess I can't say that, I did draw a brown bear tag for an island just off of Kodiak this year, but the move to Idaho stiffed me on that. Again congratulations on a magnificent critter.

smile.gif
vis

I eat my words. mmmm. tasty. I am a junior novice at judging sheep.

Even though I dream of a 180 class bighorn, I wouldn't hestitate for a second on a ram like that.

T Bone

LMAO T-Bone

Looking at a flat object such as a picture makes it all the more harder. Judging trophy pictures is good practice so that one day when smucks like us draw a tag, we know what we are looking at.

That's a great Idaho ram! What did he score? What unit did you take him in?

A good friend of mine filled his tag after 22 days in the field. Wide rack but only a 3/4 curl.

If fact, he called yesterday and the head is back from the taxidermist. Can't wait to see it.

Your's will look nice on the wall!

bulldown

Back