Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Idaho archery elk hunting buddy

Gruidie

Hello, I was wondering if there was any guys out there that would rather hunt with someone then solo? It would be great to find a buddy to help with call set ups and to pack out an elk. I have plenty of gear to share if you don’t.

I am North Carolina right now but am moving to the panhandle next year and will hopefully be hunting there next fall. I will be looking for hunting and fishing partners...😁

I am North Carolina right now but am moving to the panhandle next year and will hopefully be hunting there next fall. I will be looking for hunting and fishing partners...😁
I have a house in Couer d alene that I rent out. Currently I am down in souther idaho. If you want to hunt down south but that’s a drive!

Pretty funny to see this thread come back to life. I posted in July of last year and now I am Idaho and absolutely loving it...

I haven’t got out to do any scouting yet but hopefully that will change soon.

Hello, I was wondering if there was any guys out there that would rather hunt with someone then solo? It would be great to find a buddy to help with call set ups and to pack out an elk. I have plenty of gear to share if you don’t.
Did you ever find a hunting partner? My current partner smokes and it's kind of a bummer.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Live2huntelk
Back