Idaho Abortion Clinic

BHR, "If human hunters did this you guys would be outraged." You're right, But if a preditor doesn't finish a meal we can't slap a fine on them. Like it was said, they eat more when the goings tough, less when times are lean. If they didn't eat much I'm guessing there is still alot of elk around for them to choose from ?

For the record, I don't like wolves. I will olso go on record as saying I wouldn't be above gut shooting one. But the Crying about how wolves is bringing an end to hunting is rather funny since wolves have been introduced for several years now .. Hell more then 3-4 (Someone tell me how many ?) and alot of the guys that are the Biggest complainers about them have NEVER seen one. Still, even with wolves all over the place. They are littereally a dime a dozen. Yet some have still not seen one. Hummmmm wonder why they aren't seeing any animals to shoot either ? Could it be the same time they would be seening a wolf or a elk they are in the bar or truck instead ? Jsut a theory of mine.........

Oscar, I'm in your camp as far as not liking wolves. In my case, it's a matter of not appreciating them for what they're being used for: year-long, reintroduced, protected, wastefull poachers. Simple as that.
As far as never seeing a wolf before... this shouldn't be the criterion by which someone's opinion should be considered as being worthy for consideration: either pro OR con. So, on a slight level, I will respectfully disagree with you this once in that regard.
You don't have to actually see one to know what they are and what they are capable of. The pictures speak volumes. So much for facts and figures that seem so important to to quote now and again. I've interviewed a dozen ranchers and outfitters and got my information straight from the horse's mouth. Dave

BHR,

Maybe if the local rednecks would keep their sleds on designated routes...and not run the wolves off their kills they'd eat more of the carcass?

Do you expect the wolves to stand around and eat a dead elk while the locals sit there swilling old English and throwing their empty 40 oz bottles at them?

WTH??? making quite a few presumptions aren't you???
I'm really not sure of my position on wolves but wow your painting of the locals seems a bit harsh,,, unless thats just your biting whit and sarcastic humor

Most of the rednecks I know are more apt to drink Bud or Coors light. At least thats my preference...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back