Idaho 2023

they called me on the phone 9 hrs after I got in queue. I told the lady that I was I no longer at home and hasn’t memorized my priory ranking on all 80 units, so despite her saying that “tags remain available” I really couldn’t tell her what I wanted. I may have added words along the line of “this process sucks” and “make ‘em wait” is a horrible business model.

Had to remote into my work comp, connection was terrible, but managed a 39 tag for my daughter and I. Wasn't my first choice but...
Awesome!
Was it for deer or regular deer?
On a side note, I didn't think people were really on that queue for deer tags. Good for you and your daughter, she's going to get an awesome deer.

Had to remote into my work comp, connection was terrible, but managed a 39 tag for my daughter and I. Wasn't my first choice but...
The more info you give the more F’ed up I think this process is. Apparently, someone is able to log in on different IP addresses and get different waiting room number numbers. I can confirm because when I was leaving my home computer, I logged in on my ID from my phone and got a number of 51,000 with it telling me 50,000 people were ahead of me. What a mess.

The more info you give the more F’ed up I think this process is. Apparently, someone is able to log in on different IP addresses and get different waiting room number numbers. I can confirm because when I was leaving my home computer, I logged in on my ID from my phone and got a number of 51,000 with it telling me 50,000 people were ahead of me. What a mess.
I was able to log in from 3 different devices , receiving 3 different queue numbers. I was unsuccessful at getting the tag I wanted, but I learned some really interesting information about the IDFG site.

I was able to log in from 3 different devices , receiving 3 different queue numbers. I was unsuccessful at getting the tag I wanted, but I learned some really interesting information about the IDFG site.
Exactly. Becauae they all had different IP addresses. But what was learned was probably not the IDFG site exactly. It was The third-party administrator and how the numbers were set. Once your queue number came up, your door opened to the iDGF licensing/permitting system.

Exactly. Becauae they all had different IP addresses. But what was learned was probably not the IDFG site exactly. It was The third-party administrator and how the numbers were set. Once your queue number came up, your door opened to the iDGF licensing/permitting system.
Why is a company in Florida being paid to run IDFG sites? And better yet, is this company in Florida actually processing the information or is it being bounced to India,Pakistan, China, etc?

Why is a company in Florida being paid to run IDFG sites? And better yet, is this company in Florida actually processing the information or is it being bounced to India,Pakistan, China, etc?
Yeah why not fund an ID tech company (staffed with all those silicon valley transplants?) Amazing how willing states can be to outsource jobs and revenue, while talking out of both sides of their mouth about economic development. And then having this barely-functional boondoggle to show for it!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back