Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

ID Primary Election and Public Lands

Mark my words, NIC will loose its accreditation soon. The same crap that is happening with it's Board of Trustee's is starting down here with CWI.

Gotta keep the masses stupid and willing to accept mediocrity.
Mediocrity is being too kind.

The way Idaho keeps cutting education funding it won’t be long before “Idaho best school” turns into an oxymoron. Or maybe a “king turd of chit island” situation.

I can’t find anything on this, what’s going on exactly? Post falls has the number one district in the state and that’s where I’m looking.

and i quote "modeled in part on the curriculum of Harvard College of the seventeenth century"

You can't make this up.
And, what exactly do you know about that? There are several "Great Books" programs around the country, among them, the University of Chicago, St. John's College (branches in Santa Fe and Annapolis), and, Hillsdale College (first institution in the US to ban discrimination based on race).

A classical liberal education involved with the study of Western (and some Eastern) writers from Homer forward, and math from Euclid to Einstein.

Compare that with the claptrap coming out of the Ivy schools.

And, what exactly do you know about that? There are several "Great Books" programs around the country, among them, the University of Chicago, St. John's College (branches in Santa Fe and Annapolis), and, Hillsdale College (first institution in the US to ban discrimination based on race).

A classical liberal education involved with the study of Western (and some Eastern) writers from Homer forward, and math from Euclid to Einstein.

my comment is more about the private, for profit model of post secondary education.

Feel free to come check it out. It’s gross, it has nothing to do with being for profit education but more to do with indoctrination and being subservient

so original and precious

I did use that thing and came up with this

“new legislation signed into law on Sept. 1 created a flat income tax bracket for the entire state and increased public education funding by $410 million a year.”

I’m not saying you’re wrong, I’m saying I don’t see any evidence of cutting education funding hence why I asked your smartass.

so original and precious

I did use that thing and came up with this

“new legislation signed into law on Sept. 1 created a flat income tax bracket for the entire state and increased public education funding by $410 million a year.”

I’m not saying you’re wrong, I’m saying I don’t see any evidence of cutting education funding hence why I asked your smartass.
Education spending has increased at around 6% increase annually since the economy recovered from the 2008 recession.

Education spending has increased at around 6% increase annually since the economy recovered from the 2008 recession.
It's still dead last in the nation in spending per pupil. https://www.idahopress.com/eyeonboi...cle_21d97592-4487-592e-9328-28914173780b.html

We had Ybarra who lied about her education background and plagarized from her oponent and had no business being in office running the show. The goal has long been pushed by the Freedom Foundation to tank school spending in order to promote charter schools and government vouchers (ironic!) to pay for them.

Bonneville keeps getting a bond shot down and their schools continue to go understaffed and in disrepair and every year the proposed bond has to go higher due to the tax increase cap in this state. Meanwhile every year I get a $300 check from Little due to the tax surplus, I'd much rather it go to the school system. Thankfully teachers are one of 2 unions allowed to collectively bargain in this state, another thing the Freedom FOundation is working hard to get rid of.

It's still dead last in the nation in spending per pupil. https://www.idahopress.com/eyeonboi...cle_21d97592-4487-592e-9328-28914173780b.html

We had Ybarra who lied about her education background and plagarized from her oponent and had no business being in office running the show. The goal has long been pushed by the Freedom Foundation to tank school spending in order to promote charter schools and government vouchers (ironic!) to pay for them.

Bonneville keeps getting a bond shot down and their schools continue to go understaffed and in disrepair and every year the proposed bond has to go higher due to the tax increase cap in this state. Meanwhile every year I get a $300 check from Little due to the tax surplus, I'd much rather it go to the school system. Thankfully teachers are one of 2 unions allowed to collectively bargain in this state, another thing the Freedom FOundation is working hard to get rid of.
oh don’t worry though you get the opportunity to make up for the awful state education spending by paying through the nose on local levies seemingly forever.

The district my nephews are in currently thinks they need at least two new elementary schools to reduce crowding to an acceptable level. My guess is it won’t happen for decades. In my lifetime that district hasn’t added any but they did get rid of one

oh don’t worry though you get the opportunity to make up for the awful state education spending by paying through the nose on local levies seemingly forever.

The district my nephews are in currently thinks they need at least two new elementary schools to reduce crowding to an acceptable level. My guess is it won’t happen for decades. In my lifetime that district hasn’t added any but they did get rid of one

It's not just schools, where I work dispatch may or may not have anyone available to answer when you call 911 because they can't afford to pay a competitive wage. SO is understaffed so the state has to supplement with troopers.

Where I live is currently under the yet another boil order because of ecoli. City works has been under a budget freeze for years and the far right is adamantly against a bond to improve the water system.

I'm not for unfettered tax and bonding but when health and safety are compromised, not to mention education, we need to be taking a hard look at things.

Savvy communities already had impact fees in place before the crazy growth of the last decade. Those playing catch up are getting resisted by developers. If you can't make growth pay for growth and and tax revenue can't keep pace with growth then ID will continue its decline in quality of life.

Back