ID Primary Election and Public Lands

westbranch

Idaho's primaries are coming up on Tuesday. It is essentially the "primary" election that matters to decide which GOP candidate will be elected in Nov. There is a relatively new local paper that has been sent out to quite a few people in Kootenai County. Maybe everybody in CDA. Quite a few crazy articles but here are a couple of pics of the two recent articles on public lands in Idaho. Their recommended ballot they include in the paper make it fairly easy to figure out who not to vote for.

public lands 1.jpg

public lands 2.jpg

"occupied" 🤣🤣🤣

Northern Idaho has long been a safe haven for extremists but it's spreading throughout the state. I was in SE Idaho last week and the oversized banners people put on their barns rivals anything I've seen up north.
Seriously. "occupied." Like behind every mountain, there's a bunch of storm troopers and black helicopters... 🤦‍♂️

Hate to say it, but it's where the real kooks from here fled too. NM was not odd enough for them I guess.
High country news some years ago had a good article about kooks from all over fleeing to ID expecting a conservative utopia. Those who landed in Ada, Blaine, Teton counties etc were disappointed.

Bumping this back up. We received another issue of the "People's Pen" with another anti public lands article last week. My understanding is that these are being sent out to 70k+ people in Kootenai County. I would be willing to put money on Ammon Bundy winning Kootenai County today. Janice McGeachin had 55% of the vote in the republican primary.

Bumping this back up. We received another issue of the "People's Pen" with another anti public lands article last week. My understanding is that these are being sent out to 70k+ people in Kootenai County. I would be willing to put money on Ammon Bundy winning Kootenai County today. Janice McGeachin had 55% of the vote in the republican primary.
I'm not sure how he can afford to send these out with the $250 fine he got for the "Don't Vote" signs.

Also, this is my sarcasm face.

For fun
1667927235399.png

I'm not sure how he can afford to send these out with the $250 fine he got for the "Don't Vote" signs.

Also, this is my sarcasm face.

To add to my thoughts on Ammon Bundy winning Kootenai County, a lot of the houses I drive by with the recommended political signs from the Kootenai County Republican Central Committee have Bundy signs up. I don't think the KCRCC have outright endorsed Bundy over Little but a lot of people must be having the conversations.

I don’t know, sounds like a grift to me? Like maybe someone is in politics just to enrich themselves off dumb folk
Whaaaaaa????

Are you impugning the character of Ammon Bundy? The outright audacity to insinuate that Mr. Bundy doesn’t have my best interest, as a free born citizen of Idaho, behind everything he does is out right repugnant.

I fully understand Hate is a very strong emotion, and I try really hard to not let the worst of me fall back on it. But I hate that guy.

Wait, does Bundy have a legitimate chance at actually winning? Or is this thread a waste of energy?

Back