Yeti GOBOX Collection

Ice Fishing at Magic Res.

Canoe

Anyone on here been ice fishing at Magic lately? I was hoping to get an idea of the conditions before my trip there on Sunday.

I went about 7 years ago.

Caught a couple nice football shaped rainbows. There are some BIG browns in that lake.

Good luck and be careful on that ice.

Canoe, You'll have to let us know what the fishing conditions are like as soon as you get back. I have some co-workers that are planning on going the tail end of the next week.

Here's what fishing report has to say: "Magic Reservoir: Ice fishing is still good! Folks have been catching fair numbers of fish using small crappie sized jigs, like Grand Pa's jigs, tipped with cutbait and worms."

Wilecoyote76

Thanks guys, I will let you know how we did when we get back. Thanks again.

We went to magic on Sunday. We caught quite a few really small rainbows, and one rainbow that was about 2 pounds. We were really interested in getting into perch, but we didn't catch any. Most of the guys that we talked to said that they were having a really slow day, but there were not very many fishing where we were at the dam. Most of the others were set up further up the reservoir.

All in all we had a good day, and I am going to try to make it over there again before the thaw.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisb970
Back