I will try

Delw

to get some pics tomorrow... I am going prefishing for a tourny on sat..... I will bring my camera but no promises
wink.gif

Delw

to busy catching fish...lol
then I was to busy trying to find them after they quit biting...
I did see about 15 pigs this morning( 4 legged type) there wasnt any whales on the beach today....

Tourny in the morning good night
Delw

Friday.. I took the camera out with me fished till 3pm never caught a fish after 11pm.. caught 6 before 11pm... start to get a little stuffy nose at 1pm, no biggy still have tourny on sat..
Got home sicker than shit on friday, Still going to fish tourny on sat....

Partner calls in the morning say's he is going to fish sat .....Cool

I get to the place and look around for him... after 20 mins dont see him he calls and cancels ... I say f-it still going to fish, went and signed in payed the $125 fish myself... Still a little sick.... Launch time we take off, hard to breath doing 75MPH with a stuffed up nose..... Fished till about 10am now I am really sick, decided to go into a cove and puke my guts out, then said f-it and fell asleep... Woke up around 1-1:30 still had 2 hours... funny thing I couldnt stand up.. tried to catch fish but no luck.. Had one bite.....

Get to the boat ramp 30 mins early still wasnt going to fish I was beat... buddy' s trim broke on his boat while trailering it... so I jumped in the water to fix it..COld fugging water.....
fixed it and left... figured i would go watch weigh-in.. No dice went home .....

Delw

Man, Delw! That bites! So how ya doing now? Well, in lieu of YOUR fishing pics, here's some from the guys on AZBP. You guys know Chris (Slotking), he's got one on the 2003 fish page.

What's New

Hey Del..
This is exactly the type of crap I subject myself to when I get run down. I'm really impressed, most fellows just go hide off and die until they feel better..Way to go...Sorry to hear the day wasn't up to snuff, but it just reminds one how human we really are....
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Back