I need some advice PLEASE!

got fish?

1. I have a Shakespeare Synergy TSA2940 spinning reel. It took a dump in the water and hasn't been the same since. Who or where cleans or fixes these? Do one of you know how to pull these apart and clean them?

2. Where or who has the best price on sinkers(bullet)?

3. Where or who has the best price on beads(to be used for carolina rigging)?

4. Hand poured worms?

5. Swivels?

Where are the deals at? My wife is starting to give me some spending $.$$ for fishing and I want to get the most for as little as possible. Don't be afraid to mention Wal-Mart either. If they have something woth getting please tell me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1. "I have a Shakespeare Synergy TSA2940 spinning reel. It took a dump in the water and hasn't been the same since. Who or where cleans or fixes these? Do one of you know how to pull these apart and clean them?" See amberjack!!

2. "Where or who has the best price on sinkers(bullet)?" waterdg willies and fishermans choice.. unless you want brass then see me....

3. "Where or who has the best price on beads(to be used for carolina rigging)?"

we use them on texas rigged and carolina riggs... Only use glass not plastic.. if they dont say "Glass beads" dont buy them.... also hit the craftsmart stores for them they have a heavy metal one that is great.... brass beads again also...

4. Hand poured worms?"

again waterdog willy's and fishermans choice.. or some of the local guys"

5. Swivels? "Why?" but walmart has good ball bearing swivels..

Remember you buy cheap stuff and it wont last long.. buy good quality things that you need...

wait for sales at walmart(should be this weekend) spinner baits/ buzzbaits for a buck.. rapala cranks for 2 bucks

Delw

Also If you want to try Senko's, Wal-Mart has Kinami Flash(Derek Yamamoto's company, same as senko) in a few colors in both 4" and 5". One of which is watermelon pepper. They are $4 for a bag of 7.

Steve

Not sure of that model of reel but I can service it for you. It will run you about $25, and 3 weeks. It will run better than it did new. Maybe more than what the reel is worth.

1. Have AJ take care of it.

2. Delw for Brass. If lead, Wal-mart or K-Mart.

3. Wal-Mart (craft section) or Michael's.

4. Did you want actual hand-pours or just plastic worms? Wal-Mart has a pretty good price on mass-manufactured worms, but if it's hand pours, hit a couple of your local shops. They usually have a sale or clearance box with some suprisingly good selections in them.

5. K-Mart.

BTW, it must be nice to be so rich you can be given $$ for fishing. Ah, to be white . . . :D

Law, please notice where I put the decimal point. ($.$$) :D

I'm what you would call "Poor White Trash"

What I really would like is some of Ken's Abortion Brown hand poured worms. Pete, you remember what length we were using and what size hooks? weren't they #1/0?

Listen, I know money when I see it, baby, so let's drop it. (What was the statement about liars?) Ken was using #1 hooks, not #1/0 for his worms because of their length. BTW, I let him know to contact me when he pours some more, want some?

You know, Big!Lots! (yclept MacFrugal's, nee Pic 'n' Save) also has some fishing tackle at a pretty good price. At least the hooks aren't bad (.99 a pack). The Spinnerbaits are functional if you can find colors you like. They even have Yozuri, but I have agree with Ken . . . all they seem to do is catch fishermen.

You know I'm white trash!!! and I can prove it!!!

which one of us has an education?
which one of us has a job?
which one of us is a lawyer?
which one of us payed for the other?
which one of us has more than one kid to feed?
which one of us drives a nice truck?
which one of us has 4+ fishing poles?
which one of us has a suitcase for a tacklebox?

THE ANSWER TO ALL OF THE ABOVE IS......

LAW "MONEY BAGS" VEGAS!!!!!!!

I HAVE NONE OF THE ABOVE......
THEREFORE I AM WHITE TRASH!!!!!

what's that legal term you lawyers use all the time in court?

Oh ya........I REST MY CASE!!!!!!
WHO'S YOUR DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!
:D :mad: :D :mad: :D

OK people, we're getting off track here.

the purpose here is to give me advice about where to get inexpensive tackle. I would eventually like to fill my tacklebox(currently a plastic grocery sack) with stuff to put on the end of my pole(currently a wire hanger).

So, keep the advice or handouts coming.

P.S. I'd be more than happy to pick up donations, if you live close to a bus route. :D :D

Got fish?

Contact your nearest local Del-Mart for all you angling needs!

I'll give you a potato box to store more gear in it if you'd like! Much bigger then the plastic shopping bag!

Thanks Silent Spud!
I'm getting more white trashy everyday! :D
Here's the plan......
You invite Del, April, and the kids for another family fun day at the pond. Meanwhile, Fat Bassturd, and I will raid the Del-Mart warehouse(garage).

It's perfect! Even if we get caught I know I can out run Fat Bassturd. :D

I don't know about that Jesse looked like a strapping young lad to me.

Married to Ron Cassners state record bass he says.HA-HA-HA-HA that was the funniest thing I ever did see on internec.

J.D.

Got fish,
LMAO
Do what I do, take your wife fishing and let her comb the shores and trees for treasures that other people leave lying around(you know when the water was up). Good way to stock your tackle box for less $.

have fun

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back