Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

I might BE confused....

Moosie

Grand poopa
BUT I don't think there is a HOTEL posted yet were everyone is staying on Thursday night that is flying in.... I'm booking a flight in the next week and hopefully calling in for a hotel.... IF there is some booked already.. LET me know :D :D

ALSO, I would shak up with Cali or whoever needs a sleeping partner Thursday night. I will wear more then a pan, I don't fart or SNORE, but I do LIKE to tell stories and stay up late..... Just an FYI

Well, I DO fart and snore! :eek: (World-class, too. :D ) And Moosie DOES stay up late and BS! But do let us know if you've made any reservations for a room on Thursday night. Also, we probably should figure out if there's ways to share rental cars between those who are and those who are not staying for the hog and turkey bow hunt.

I'll share a room, I snore, I fart occasionally, but promise not to eat beans if I remember not too anyway. I got a pickup for the first load of hunting guys from the airport. I guess I'll have some back up rifles ready if the airports mess up. We'll have to agree on a time to sleep and stop telling stories.

I just got my ticket in the mail on Monday.... getting in Thursday night as well. Haven't made firm plans on the ride to the ranch yet. Still trying to talk DS into driving 100 miles out of his way just to pick me up and enjoy the pleasure of my company! We'll see... I'm sure there's a cheap place by the airport were we could all stay...

Jay - does he fully understand that if he does not show up in San Antonio on Thursday night that he will:
1. Miss a helluva good time.
2. Disappoint all of us.
3. Be the subject of all of our gossip.
4. Give us a whole night of planning for practical jokes...

;)

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back