I messed up

SD_Prairie_Goat

Just found out today that I missed the application period for paddle fish snagging here is south Dakota. I'm pretty bummed, we enjoyed going after those dinosaurs, oh well next year I guess!

Here's a photo from two years agoMb6E2995CA-A462-4DCA-8FCF-EC3BEFD58FDB.jpeg

Also, I still can not figure out why it rotates all my photos when it uploads them !

Good eating size tho! Ya here in SD they are locked in between two dams so they limit tags for that particular season. Its the one I like to fish because its got bigger fish!

There is another season in October, but that tends to have smaller fish, and the weather can be worse. And the last two years the dams were wide open due to upstream flooding which made fishing below them basically impossible..

Just found out today that I missed the application period for paddle fish snagging here is south Dakota. I'm pretty bummed, we enjoyed going after those dinosaurs, oh well next year I guess!

Here's a photo from two years agoMbView attachment 133908

Also, I still can not figure out why it rotates all my photos when it uploads them !

Is that below Gavins Point? Kinda looks familiar.

ClearCreek

I grew up right near Gavins point. For those that do not know, you would not believe the number of people that line up just downstream of the the dam to go after these awesome fish. I can't believe people keep their cool with everyone 3-6 feet apart in sections and tangled lines. The aquarium is right near the dam and has some amazing fish there too from the area.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back