Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

I let a buddy take a couple of my dogs

Idaho_Smiley

And he is brand new whith hounds but he did tree a decent boarwas probable 350 but he let it go , maybe next time.
In the one picture there is a 3 generation picture you have grandma plott 8 and mamma plott5 ans ben plott 2 just thought it was kinda neet.

Attachments

• 1stbeartree (Custom).jpg
    1stbeartree (Custom).jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 384
  • alicedaughterandben 3 genneration.jpg
    alicedaughterandben 3 genneration.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 381
  • ben treen.jpg
    ben treen.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 377
  • 1st beartree.jpg
    1st beartree.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 382
Shane, Now teach him to Catch a Cat and then give me a call :)

Nice pictures, cool adventure !

I just let him take one good dog and a couple pups . I figure he cant mess the pups up anymore than I can.
I know him just well enough to know that he will not come home without my dogs.. Thanks guys.
Had a great weekend ended up at 5 seperat trees in three days hunting .
Caught one sow with 3 cubs ( one tree and ) another sow and one cub and three small boars , no big bear yetr this year.

Sow and 3 cub tree

My son Sean made this tree and had to hike 6 miles ( round trip ) and I was a little worried he might have been broke from wanting to go again as it was a tough hike.
When I asked him if he wanted to go again he said " he had to to train his dog "
It was hard to see the bears in this tree but here Sean is at the tree and my old dog Jim he will be 11 in 2 weeks and he still led the dogs out and was leading the race when they went out of hearing.

Attachments

• Sean T-ball 007.jpg
    Sean T-ball 007.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 201
  • Sean T-ball 010.jpg
    Sean T-ball 010.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 205
  • Sean T-ball 012 (Custom).jpg
    Sean T-ball 012 (Custom).jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 195
Thanks , just want to leave my kids wanting more , just like a pup :) .
Dogs treed another one today , They have put a lot more up for others than me atleast they are getting hunted hard.

They arte doing great

But my buddies are getting them in the woods more than I have been able to this spring and summer.
But september I will be hunting 4-5 days a week or more if I can handle it.:D

Thanks Ten Bears

They are getting the time but I do n ot think I have any pups at my place at this time that are going to be great good ones maybe but nothing great , so the search will continue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back