PEAX Equipment

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH

duckhunt

I have had enough of winter. Snowing, damp, and crappy again today. I have absolutely 0 ambition to do anything outside. Put in a quick 5 hours at work this morning and now watching a bunch of old fresh tracks and eating homemade pizza. Dang I'm ready for t shirt weather and green grass.

Ok rant over.

I am definitely ready for spring. 10 degree tomorrow a.m. Snow cover nearly 4.5 months now.
Lots of 35-45 mph wind days and gusts to 65 mph. Negative 40 to -50 wind chills some days.

And another month or two of wet, messy snows.

We had a February fake out, with about an 80% snow melt. Then, we got a full in second winter with subzero temps and a lot of snow and wind. Next week has some upper 40s to low 50s in the forecast. Maybe…

I upgraded snowmobiles this year so I’ve been enjoying winter, but cabin fever has definitely set in the last couple of weeks. This is the most snow I’ve ever remembered getting in one winter. It’s still up to the top of the fence posts on our property, and that’s where it’s not drifted. My wife made me paint inside this weekend with kids running circles around the ladder. It’s going to be full on “The Shining” here pretty soon if we don’t get some warm weather.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back