I Hate New Mexico

Bring it!
I'm feeling all kinds of love on the internet today.....LOL
Equal hate from residents & non residents a like it seems. Guess it's my fault no body drew now.
I blame myself for me and changing my 3rd choice at the last minute.
On the bright side a friend drew it & his son drew the unit next door in AZ for coues & I will help.

Poor me.

I didn't draw and have no angst toward anybody. Was a little early and misread your original post, Hank. I still love the state. Aint there fault they had 190,00 apps for 59,000 tags.

"Nobody goes there anymore, it's too crowded" - Yogi Berra

Preach, Brother Buzz, preach!! Satan has taken ahold of NM and caused evil things to happen. Let us pray. Our Father, please impart the wisdom upon NM F&G and the lawmakers to find it in their hearts to change back to the old allocation. I do not even ask they end the landowner and outfitter welfare but rather they seek your guidance to embrace the shining light that is the do it yourself non-resident hunter. We ask this in the name of Fred Bear and Daniel Boone, Ahhhhmen.

Forgive my ignorance as a relatively new hunter, how did the previous allocation differ from the current one?

Residents got 78% 12% went to Outfitter pool & 10% NR. I went 6 for 8 as NR on MB tags over 15 yrs.Drew every deer tag I applied for.
84% for residents now & all draw cow tags. 10% now for Outfitter pool,R & NR. 6% NR .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dyaddof
Back