Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

I Had to Go See!

Pretty neat—thanks for sharing. Were you thinking there might be trout in there, or something more like small rough fish? Seems like there wouldn’t be much insect life with the lack of light.

Arkansas is full of caves AND a lot of underground water. We're also in the "New Madras" fault line. Makes for interesting exploration if your experienced and prepared.

Arkansas is full of caves AND a lot of underground water. We're also in the "New Madras" fault line. Makes for interesting exploration if your experienced and prepared.
I'm sure being in the New Madras fault line does up the intensity factor. Out here we have a relatively high risk of earthquake, but one hasn't killed me yet. The thing that is super unique about the mine in the video and my wife and I created is that the mine is in the middle of the desert. It's super dry out there, and the fact that we are in one of the worst droughts in history makes finding water in such an unlikely place even more unique.

Interesting is the Spring River we have in Arkansas, it is said to flow from Mt. Rainier in Washington state. The flow is tremendous so the underground river comes through the rock strata in many levels and it is in the seismic zone of the New Madras Fault.
But, caving is a most popular sport here. Then the rains we have can make it dicey and unpredictable.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wyohandscold
Back