Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

I forgot the one essential item...

smalls

A buddy picked me up this morning for a short loper hunt on some primo private ground he got permission for. Soon after we get to the ranch we spot 5 bucks feeding next to a drainage ditch that looked like it should be a cakewalk stalk and harvest. Someone forgot to tell the goats that and they moved across the drain into the next field (just out of shooting distance). In my rush I didn't grab my pack from the backseat and with the my proximity to the antelope I decided to wait them out. After about 45 minutes I got that feeling in my tummy you've all felt; the feeling of a liter of Mountain Dew brewing wth a Sausage, Egg and Cheese McMuffin deep in your insides (ok, maybe only P-moose has had that feeling). I knew immediately that I must hydrospray, but I didn't want to abandon this fine animal that was mere steps from entering attainable shooting range. Coincidentally, my hunting partner didn't even notice the 3" x 3" breast pocket missing when he picked me up later.

footnote- The antelope came into shooting range, but at about 45mph after the wind switched and they spooked.

They probably caught wind of your sausage egg and cheese mcmuffin. And they were probably doing more like 65.

Back