I drew a moose tag

Pygmy

The New Brunswick nonresident moose lottery result became available today...

After six years of trying, I drew a tag... I'm pretty excited...

The ironic part is that the 3 day season is Sept. 23-25, and I have an elk hunt planned in Colorado ending Sept. 18.... I'll JUST have time to get home from Colorado and it will be time to exchange my muzzleloader for my 9.3 x 62 and head for New Brunswick....

HOWEVER, those moose tags are hard to come by, so in any case, I'M GOING MOOSE HUNTING....

After all, we all our CROSSES to bear... :D ......

Good for you Pygmy. Is this the first time you have drawn the tag? Any problems finding someone to go with you? Is this a do it yourselfer? Sounds like if things go right, you will have a full freezer in just two hunts. Keep us updated.

This is the first moose tag I have ever DRAWN, although I have bought tags over the counter in Alaska... I shot a bull up there in '89...

I have friends in New Brunswick, and a couple of them are licensed guides, so there is no problem finding someone to hunt with..

That is awsome. I as Bill stated twice hope you pull a friggin monster out of those thar hills....
Make sure you take pics and lots of them to share... :D

Who you hunting with Pygmy? I have a couple of outfitters in NB and just wondered if you was hunting with either one of them?

SJ....I have a personal friend who has his guide's license in NB...

I will probably hunt with him, but nothing is definite yet...

Pygmy, I'm been Awol fromthe Boatd till yesterday mostly, Missed this Post. Lemme give you a Late Congrats on drawing the Tag !!! Moose is a Cool (Although Dumb) animal ;) No Name jokes now

I'm guessing you'll pull off the Hunt Shuffle !!

Back