Caribou Gear

I dont know what I would do without my full sized pickup truck

My mechanic just called. The Heartbeat of America is going to need a new transmission very soon. “Borrowed time” was an exact quote. He’s working up a quote for me to give to our fleet manager. Hooray.
I rode in a pursuit rated F150 with the 10 speed and high output 3.5 the other day. That is the truck you need. Tell fleet to buy a bunch of them.

Back to trucks!

My state issued pick-up truck is made by the lowest bidder. Sometimes it's a Chevy sometimes its a Ford...

Currently it's a Silverado 1500 with the turning radius of a school bus but it's certainly in the shop less then my last Ford.

Now if we can just get Toyota in on the game...
As if God himself read this post and wanted a laugh...

Blew the transmission in pretty dramatic fashion on the Silverado yesterday. 2018 w/ 105k miles

Blew the transmission in pretty dramatic fashion on the Silverado yesterday. 2018 w/ 105k miles
I feel your pain.

My work truck is a 2020 Silverado. Gotta say I'm not very impressed. But it's only got the V6 so maybe it doesn't have enough power to blow the transmission.

Took my kids and couple of their neighborhood friends out to a sporting event yesterday.

Little guy (6?) from a couple houses down gets in my truck...

"Man, I've never ridden in a TRUCK before!" Pure adventure and inspiration.

See, that ain't happening in a subaru. ;)

Well, it appears borrowed time = about six weeks and four thousand miles. I thought I might need the tow truck option to get home today. The HOA goes in Monday.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back