PEAX Equipment

I dont know what I would do without my full sized pickup truck

Again I disagree, and this is a soap box issue for me. I know a former Governor personally and you couldn't find someone who cared more or tried harder, but no one will believe me because they all need to have an enemy, and politicians have always been the easiest to vilify when you've never walked a step in their shoes.

How many people have worked with 400+ equal bosses? From wide ranging backgrounds, with wide ranging ideas, both their own and those provided by their own tribal camps. So many of us thing working with 5-20 people is the same as trying to get a consensus from 400+ where you have to reapply for your job every two years and none of the people who get to decide if you get to keep doing your job have any idea what you've done, and only watch the same 6 people on TV tell them that because of the letter after your name you're effectively satan.

"WE" as a country and society LOVE to pass the blame around to others whom we don't know and will never meet.

The government is made up of you; you and your friends and family and neighbors, they're not some alien life form. So when you find fault with them, look in the mirror, because you have those same faults. Do you really think that someone, ANYONE, would do it better than they are?
Sounds to me like somebody's trying to suck up to their clients and get more money out of them to me NEFF! 😉

because after the making money work, I have to do actual work with it
That's too bad, at least you have time to get it done before the weekend!

I have absolutely no brand loyalty but for some reason would really only consider Ford, Chevy, Ram, Toyota. Not sure why I don't dig GMCs. Whatever has the size cab I need and has the most reasonable deal I go with. I killed the transmission on a Chevy and a Toyota in my younger years but that probably points to an issue with my driving back then more than the vehicles. Absolutely loved my Ram 1500 but my kids got too big and I needed a bigger cab.

I only  need a truck probably 1/4 of the time but to me it is way more comfortable than driving a car and I still choose to take the truck most times.

Dude we will still be your friends even though you have a Hushin sticker
Listen here, there's still a line in the sand, and that is clearly on the other side.

I bought my cousin a new hat in MT on our way to ID to elk hunt when he showed up with a Hushin hat. I told him 1. We're not flinging arrows out there all willy nilly, 2. there's no crying on the trip... therefore he needed a new hat.

That's too bad, at least you have time to get it done before the weekend!

I have absolutely no brand loyalty but for some reason would really only consider Ford, Chevy, Ram, Toyota. Not sure why I don't dig GMCs. Whatever has the size cab I need and has the most reasonable deal I go with. I killed the transmission on a Chevy and a Toyota in my younger years but that probably points to an issue with my driving back then more than the vehicles. Absolutely loved my Ram 1500 but my kids got too big and I needed a bigger cab.

I only  need a truck probably 1/4 of the time but to me it is way more comfortable than driving a car and I still choose to take the truck most times.
nothing beats a hot hatch.
edit: but I enjoy driving cheap shitty cars.

Tundra... and I actually drove it today, because after the making money work, I have to do actual work with it. I'd include a pic, but I already get bashed enough for the stickers on the back...
Goes to spire fitness center once: puts “climb Bozeman” sticker on car.
Classic. 🙋‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️
I feel good about promoting the town tho 😏8B18B9BD-C0DF-4227-AA9A-0A79462F601A.jpeg

nothing beats a hot hatch.
edit: but I enjoy driving cheap shitty cars.
My buddies first car had a Honda accord he got for 300 bucks. We took that thing everywhere. Would probably still be running of he hadn't gotten cut off and forced into a median. Those cars just have character man.

Listen here, there's still a line in the sand, and that is clearly on the other side.

I bought my cousin a new hat in MT on our way to ID to elk hunt when he showed up with a Hushin hat. I told him 1. We're not flinging arrows out there all willy nilly, 2. there's no crying on the trip... therefore he needed a new hat.

Corolla….Jeep…WTF ever….. sheeeet. Traveling lake place.

Edit: that was circa 2013. Crazies are out there. Not posting current setup.

Attachments

• 9BCED4E0-FC07-4E38-A971-DC2BC1964669.jpeg
    9BCED4E0-FC07-4E38-A971-DC2BC1964669.jpeg
    111.6 KB · Views: 23
  • 5BD58255-ABA8-48FF-BB47-732046B9A08C.jpeg
    5BD58255-ABA8-48FF-BB47-732046B9A08C.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 23

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch