I can't help it.

I'm a big Romo fan. I am also a big Cowboys fan. I doubt anyone in the football world saw what was coming in Dallas. As much as I'd like Romo to have a bigger part in what has happened, and what may happen, it hasn't and might not. I like the starter and the backup. Looking forward to where this goes., mtmuley

Someone in the Root may need to check on muley , maybe take up a casserole. :)

Awesome game. I really like both teams. Dallas is going to be scary for the next few years !!!!

It's a long season...the pros show up on payday. Credit to the youngsters for making it close in the end...but they bungled the smarts badly for most of the game.

It's a long season...the pros show up on payday. Credit to the youngsters for making it close in the end...but they bungled the smarts badly for most of the game.

^^^^^ Well said.
Now that they're out of the running, the Commish can take the time to deal with Elliot's off field situation- you may not have him for the start of next season. If Witten hangs it up, you not only lose one of the best but you loose a true pro in the locker room. Jerry's got to figure out what to do with the most expensive backup in the NFL. Lot's could/will happen.
Been a long time since Jerry could field competitive teams back to back.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back