I call Bullshit..!!

danr55

At 1:30 this afternoon, I was informed that I would have to cancel my vacation for next week anyway... Our customer has declined to accept certain actions that are required. So next week, I will be at work. That means that I won't be in Texas...... I will have to call Del and ask him to take Jason Lee's gun to him.. This SUCKS..

...besides all of that, Glen has bronchitis so bad he can't hardly breath and the prof for this new class feels that we should all "Learn something" from this class. So there will be about 1/2 ton of work to do outside of class.... CRAP..

Sorry guys.. I blew it again...
:cool:

AGAIN ?!?!?! THATS strike two.....

WHATS the deal with BRUSH-HILL Ranch.. I paid, SO is it going to be just me and Gila there ??! DS is Bailing to go to La, ....

WAS Anyone else going ?!?!?!

(SORRY to hear Danr.. I'll take lots of pictures :D :D)

That definitely sucks big time. :mad: I know how it goes, though...I just went through a week of 16 hour days, a 48-hour trip to Dallas for a 4-hour presentation that turned into a 9-hour inquisition. At least they didn't pull it on me next week... You have my sympathies, Danr! :(

I hope dan gives me some ammo for that gun also... Like around 1000 rounds that way I can break it in for jason LMAO

Delw

Sympathys ALL good and FINE.... BUT, I'll give that after I know more about the RANCH Turkey hunt..

TOM, LOOK into that would ya :D :D (THANX)

Oscar, The reservations are made and there is $150 deposit for Me and Glen. Anyone who goes is welcome to use it. I don't know what else to do. I will call Pete tomorrow and tell him I'm not gonna be there but the money can be applied to anyone from the group. I thought there were going to be several folks going.... I will let you know if anything shakes different with Pete tomorrow... Go kill some big hogs....

Oh, If Gary Solminen shows up looking for Me or Glen, tell him that the power quad project went south and I had to stay home and fix it. I wish I had a number to call him...

Well if this isnt just great.... how is Del going to be able to tell me everything about how that rifle barrle was made and assembled?

I cant believe this, you make a new gun out of a few parts that I have for free, and now I cant even thank you in person....forget it...just keep the gun....wait a minunte...I had a few beers at redlobster tonight and seem to of have lost my head.

Dan thanks again for the work you did and I will get back with you on the nosler bullets....I have to save my money so I can kill alot of $hit next week and pay for a pair of swaroskis binos and a swaroski scope that ole' bob has for me:D

Thanks
Jason

DANR.. Just giving ya chit BRO..... I wanted to give ya a bar hug.. NOW I can;t :(

I guess Since I sent $$ We're good.. I guess We'll find out that morning... I got a backup place already set if not... BUT it would be only me, SO the others would hunt ya down I'm sure.. HAHA !!!

GOOD luck getting your stuff done... That guy thats ooking for ya.. He's not a HIT MAN .. IS he ?!?!?! ;)

WELL... I WAS going to say bear hug, BUt the reason I said "BAR" hug is the difference between the two.

A BEAR hug is a hug that can be shared between two men on a friendly basis. BUt it is often for an Adult to be given to a kid. Usually the biger of the two people gives the "BEAR" hug. Dan is a bit bigger then me so I think that I can't quite use that word in thos contex.

a BAR hug is a hug given between two people, usually men, when they feel like they know each other well enough and meet for the first time. It has the word BAR, becasue bar is usually associated with manly stuff. It could be construed as a gay bar, but only Queers and roap sucking stool pushing wale humpers would think that. SO in a hedrose-xual world, it is accepted to give another man a bar hug. This is usually done by Wrapping one arm aroundthe other guy and makeing afist out of the other lightly tapping him on the back.

WELL, THAT is why I wrote "BAR" instead of BEAR. (Either that or I left the fugin "E" out)
thebirds.gif

DNR.. dangit your not going but.. can we use your money to buy nut some really nice pink shoes to go with the dress and IF anything left over maybe a purse to go with the shoes and dress? Shakey was gonna buy all the stuff but advised me he liked the shoes and purse so much he's keeping it for himself and was gonna try and talk nut out of the dress? Please advise..

NUT?? NUT?? If its a MINI SKIRT, leg is all you would SEE from Shakey
LMFAO. Shakey's ammo for his 375ackley is the longest thing... welp ya can get the drift!!!
:D Shakey is the only guy I know that carries a GPS to find his ..... to tinkle with. :D

I was going to that place, Brushy Hill. I know where its at, I posted a bunch of pictures from there. Pete might give DanR a rain check for this or if someone else goes 2 days or 2 go one day each, we can reimburse him, I don't think the $150 is gone, not all of it. We can replace you two with someone else or, I just talked to Pete, he said he would probably refund it, he just said on the phone. Probably, why did he say that, who knows?

DanR, this is important, are you sending the cards and chips and your local beer entry (2 beers, about 24 oz.) with Jason Lee's rifle? I hope that project gets better.

Just came out of a meeting. The project is still belly up and I am still not cleared for vacation. I apologize to all of you guys about backing out again.

I consider this two that I owe Bin Ladden personally... I only hope that either directly or indirectly, I get to repay that score.... You guys have fun, and good hunting...

Sorry to hear that Dan. I am going and now you can't now who am I going to pick on Nut is know fun to pick on. I have him here all the time for that. Well I guess it will be Steve and Kraven.LOL :D
:rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back