Caribou Gear

I am excited!!

Tara

I never did the weight loss contest with everyone on here, but I have lost 15 pounds and I'm so excited!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I want to lose at least 15 or 20 more. It is amazing how much better you feel when you loose weight!
eek.gif

I feel more energized and not as tired!I feel great!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I just wanted to let everyone know how much more excited I am about climbing all those mountains in October and November!!
wink.gif
Thanks for reading this post, I am just very happy!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Congrats, Tara! My wife has lost about 55 pounds so far and is happy as a clam (except for the dieting and exercise part
wink.gif
). She hasn't been this skinny since college. She says the same things about how she feels so much better, has a lot more energy, etc. Good luck and be careful!

i am not trying to make you feel bad, but on a 90 mile hike i went on i lost 18 lbs in 4 days, i was skinny as hell, all my ribs stuck out!

Way to go guy's...
Congrats on the will to lose....
Oloregon, your supposed to eat if your going to be expending that kind of energy!!!
eek.gif

Good Job Tara!!!

I've been dropping weight too. I'm Down 45lbs since May. I can't believe the diffrence! I still have about 40 more top go till the Doctor says I'm safe. I had to lose weight or I wouldn't see my kids grow up.

Good luck on the other 10-15!

Dano

Tara... Kudos to ya. It's a hard deal to do. I know I lkike food more then Almost anything (Not counting family and hunting of course
wink.gif
)

Congrats !!!

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back