Hunttalk makes it on Elkshape. You keyboard warriors! Lol

By talking about specfic sites they know they will create traffic (clicks) to their content from those sites. Now everyone of us is helping to fund these pieces of internet garbage.

We need a way to take clicks away and decrease the financial incentive they get for doing this stuff.

Honest question...how do people find the time to watch hunting content? Every once in awhile I will watch a Colorado sheep or deer hunt if it shows up in suggested videos in the sidebar, but otherwise...nada. I haven't even watched a Randy video in a couple of years (sorry, Randy).

ACL and meniscus surgery. O the depths of YouTube I have been

You beat your head off your desk? :unsure:
Most of my day I thought about where to hang the giant elk I shot this year in my house there is no room. Then I checked hunt talk and listened and beat my head off a desk.

Honest question...how do people find the time to watch hunting content? Every once in awhile I will watch a Colorado sheep or deer hunt if it shows up in suggested videos in the sidebar, but otherwise...nada. I haven't even watched a Randy video in a couple of years (sorry, Randy).
They're shitty parents
They have such shitty jobs/work ethics they can't afford houses... Or kids
They do zero volunteer work
They're divorced, alone in an apartment while the kids are at their mom's
They think heat comes from a furnace and groceries come from the store
Etc
Etc
Etc

Tell elkshape to go shoot another raghorn.

There, that should motivate him for another 5 years…

Drury brothers were asked years ago what the future of hunting looked like and they said less people hunting and more people watching. It was in a magazine article maybe 10 plus years ago, but it stuck with me. The people that use public land to burn down resources have zero respect from me. They are doing the opposite of what they claim to be doing.
I agree 100% A short term mindset of making money while they can which in turn is a long term detriment to the very resource we all enjoy. Garbage mentality!

So let me get this straight.

We're now so deep into the stupid that someone is podcasting about people who are chatting about people who are arguing about who is the most pure on their podcasts & social media.

I thought I left junior high way the #*^@#* back in 1986.

Watched a good portion of the video, mostly made up of the 3 dudes patting each other and Cam on the back. If the host had the stones, he'd get Matt on there to say his piece..of coarse that would take some attention off of himself so it won't happen.

So I actually listened to the whole episode in order to grasp the entire point they're trying to make (bold move I know 😅). Just gonna be totally honest, they made some really good points. There will always be bad apples who give hunters a bad look, and we should address that behavior, but I believe it can be done without a slug fest of insults, and all of us can find common some common ground. It requires all sides of the issues to make some concessions and admit they might not be 100% right about everything

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seabee Shooter
Back