Hunting with spotters, cell phones, and blue-tooth headphones

And why does it automatically become negative if someone does make a video of it and grow their platform/business? Granted YOU don’t have to, but anyone else can if they want to. Who cares?
Do we truly need more influencers exploiting wildlife for their personal gain? What are they giving back other than license and tag fees?

And why does it automatically become negative if someone does make a video of it and grow their platform/business? Granted YOU don’t have to, but anyone else can if they want to. Who cares?
They portray hunting in a negative light, THAT’S WHY I CARE! And you should too. All means necessary for success is not what we want hunting about! If they want to be part of seal team 6 they should join up.

It is hard enough to hunt these animals with the tools we are accustomed to using.
Let’s be serious, it’s not hard. Apparently it’s a little easier in Utah. This buck never had a chance. It it wasn’t this “bruh” it would have been another. And when you put stuff on the internet people get to judge.

I even question the story telling ability. When you open with the rack sitting between you and your radio buddy, we immediately know how it ends. Not a lot of suspense. Would they have done the video without the ending being success?

Clearly that video wasn’t made for me.

Unfortunately this practice is legal and very, very prevalent. It’s a massive advantage for the hunter. I’ve hunted areas these “teams” do and more spotters mean more people and more IG/Youtube videos floating around burning good spots.

Until this past year many of these teams also packed in piles of bait as well to help document their “hit list”. Glad baiting was banned and next I hope they go after 2-way communication while pursuing game (like many other states). As much as I hate legislative action to drive game laws, in Utah that’s what it would take.

Marty McFly wants to go posting sh*t like this guy for attention and money he gets to take the sh*t the rest of us sling back at him for being a douche canoe.

Playing Call of Duty deer hunting with the electronics and over watch calling in the targets doesn't portray hunting in a great light. Just promotes more d-baggery from others that emulate that crap.

A couple quick calls to a buddy who happens to be an agent found the following:
Manscape.com is looking for ambassadors if anyone wants to fill out an application for him. Hims.com is also looking for talent, Nair is looking for a under 40 spokesperson, and finally Pluglust.com is looking to plug in some talent for their hunting and fishing lineup.

Back