Hunting Partner

Dirtymo

Hello,

I have been going west for about 5 years. My hunting partner will not be able to make it out this year for 2020 archery. I will be applying in MT for sure and maybe WY. I am based out of VA. I'm open to going solo, just prefer not to. In the past we have done a mix of hike in and spike camping/hunting and day hunting from the road. Looking for someone who I can get along with, has some experience, and is in shape. Not sure if I am driving or flying out yet.

Thats it

Hello,

I have been going west for about 5 years. My hunting partner will not be able to make it out this year for 2020 archery. I will be applying in MT for sure and maybe WY. I am based out of VA. I'm open to going solo, just prefer not to. In the past we have done a mix of hike in and spike camping/hunting and day hunting from the road. Looking for someone who I can get along with, has some experience, and is in shape. Not sure if I am driving or flying out yet.

Thats it
I have to admit I would be a little apprehensive to spike camp with someone called “ Dirtymo 😀

Hi All,
This worked out well two years ago, putting feelers out again. I placed in a good spot but the rest of my group didnt (strike 2 this year on the MT draw for us). Looks like I will be the only one definitely (I think) called in time for bow. With that said, I'd be flying solo this year. Not that I am against it, but usually like going in as a pair at least. Just seeing if anyone might be in the same boat and want to hunt together? I'm out of Virginia, normally drive, but might fly in if I am solo. I hunt in the Little Belts and Castles, sometimes venturing in to the Crazies just depending. Good luck to everyone out there on the second chance and if anyone is open to chatting hit me up! Thanks

Hi All,
This worked out well two years ago, putting feelers out again. I placed in a good spot but the rest of my group didnt (strike 2 this year on the MT draw for us). Looks like I will be the only one definitely (I think) called in time for bow. With that said, I'd be flying solo this year. Not that I am against it, but usually like going in as a pair at least. Just seeing if anyone might be in the same boat and want to hunt together? I'm out of Virginia, normally drive, but might fly in if I am solo. I hunt in the Little Belts and Castles, sometimes venturing in to the Crazies just depending. Good luck to everyone out there on the second chance and if anyone is open to chatting hit me up! Thanks
What part of VA?

Hi All,
I’m not too far from the little belts, and try to hunt somewhere new every year. I’m in Belgrade Bozeman area, and always looking for a hunting buddy. I’m 30, a smoker, (been trying to quit for a year, don’t let it fool you I’ll kick some ass up a mountain.) I have an abrasive personality sometimes and don’t take a lot of chit but always try to find humor in shitty situations. Never one to look down my nose at the next- like some folks around here. Idc if you bench 120 or 400. Idc if you wear Sitka or a mix of yard sale camo. Idc if you hate my cursing or curse worse than I. All that matters is the common interest in the same goal, and the ambition to keep on trucking and not have quit in your heart….
Last year my hunting buddy bear sprayed me in the face- point blank. Packing out my elk wasn’t exactly a walk in the park, but we laughed the whole trip to the truck, after soaking my face in cow shit water for 1/2 hour. Even if you do come and we are in contact, I am the sole provider of a family of 4 and cannot guarantee that I can bolt from work or home to hunt with you, but if the stars align, I’d be honored to chase elk with any new folks.
~Jeff

Hour west of Richmond. Amelia
I'm in the eastern panhandle of WV. I've never been elk hunting but I've been preparing for going the last couple of years. I have little kids and sports so my schedule hasn't allowed to go out west yet. Would love to go out west for the experience. I have a decent amount of outdoor experience being from WV and being in the military as well. I workout 3-4 times a week between running, mtn tough workouts, rucking and doing things on the farm. I don't know if my schedule would be available at that time of year but it just may be.

Back