Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Hunting Meme Thread

Husband and Wife Christmas Shopping

A couple were in a busy shopping center just before Christmas. The wife suddenly noticed that her husband was missing and as they had a lot to do, so she called him on the mobile.

The wife said " Where are you, you know we have lots to do."

He said "You remember the jewelers we went into about 10 years ago, and you fell in love with that diamond necklace? I could not afford it at the time and I said that one day I would get it for you?"

Little tears started to flow down her cheek and she got all choked up…

"Yes, I do remember that shop." she replied.

"Well, I am in the gun shop next door to that."

Jerry Clower tells it better ; )
So a guy is traveling for business and decides to check out the local watering hole. Sitting at the bar he hears someone in the back yell out "25" and everyone laughs. After a couple other numbers are thrown out to the pleasure of the crowd, the salesman calls the bartender over to find out what the deal was. The bartender told him, "The jokes in here are so old we gave them numbers rather than having to retell the whole joke". When the salesman asked how many there were, the bartender told him there were about 120. So a few beers later the sales guy hollers out "47" and nobody laughed. Thinking maybe 47 wasn't a good joke he hollers out "17" and again nobody laughed. Sales guy calls the bartender over again and asked if there was a problem with the two numbers to which the bartender replied, "it's ok. Some people just can't tell a joke."

So a guy is traveling for business and decides to check out the local watering hole. Sitting at the bar he hears someone in the back yell out "25" and everyone laughs. After a couple other numbers are thrown out to the pleasure of the crowd, the salesman calls the bartender over to find out what the deal was. The bartender told him, "The jokes in here are so old we gave them numbers rather than having to retell the whole joke". When the salesman asked how many there were, the bartender told him there were about 120. So a few beers later the sales guy hollers out "47" and nobody laughed. Thinking maybe 47 wasn't a good joke he hollers out "17" and again nobody laughed. Sales guy calls the bartender over again and asked if there was a problem with the two numbers to which the bartender replied, "it's ok. Some people just can't tell a joke."
Now this guy can tell a (slightly off color) joke..

Back