Hunting maps

notellm

Just curious if anyone has used maps from mytopo.com? I see you can get maps for almost all HD's for Montana. I have maps for blm ground here but are not very detailed, wondering if these maps are a little better? Thanks Larry

I use them for every hunt. It is way easier than trying to tape together a bunch of BLM maps. And, they are printed on a waterproof Tyvek-type material.

Yes, I too use them for every different state and unit I hunt. It is very nice to get a complete overview of the unit you are hunting.

I bought some maps from them 6 years or so ago. They have been around for a long time and are a great company.

I love them. Purchased maps for Wyo and ND.

I don't know about MT, but when you buy unit maps (WYO) the maps are not at 1 24:000 scale. (I think they are 1 100,000). But I use these maps to drill down on areas and then buy customized maps of my target areas.

No one has ever complained about having too many maps!

Just curious if anyone has used maps from mytopo.com? I see you can get maps for almost all HD's for Montana. I have maps for blm ground here but are not very detailed, wondering if these maps are a little better? Thanks Larry
great maps... used them many times ...you cant go wrong.....:cool:

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back