Hunting gear that punches BELOW its price point

I used to buy from an outdoor brand and then that company’s president supported anti-public land political candidates in Montana. He gave money to the very people who are doing everything they can do end public access and privatize our wildlife. Then the people who he helped get into power gave him a commission to further both his and their agenda. There is no price point or quality level of gear that can justify giving your hard earned money to a company who is using that money to undermine your best interests. Many feel betrayed and you will not see a self respecting sportsman using their equipment in a few years.

Orvis shirts (because they are a size or 2 larger than labeled to make the fats feel better about themselves).
Ha yeah who would ever wear those

giphy.gif

I used to buy from an outdoor brand and then that company’s president supported anti-public land political candidates in Montana. He gave money to the very people who are doing everything they can do end public access and privatize our wildlife. Then the people who he helped get into power gave him a commission to further both his and their agenda. There is no price point or quality level of gear that can justify giving your hard earned money to a company who is using that money to undermine your best interests. Many feel betrayed and you will not see a self respecting sportsman using their equipment in a few years.
Out him, don’t be cryptic!

I have one and use it on midwestern deer when I am not legally allowed to break them down. I think I paid $5 for the one I have and have use it on probably 10-15 deer. I definitely like it better than sticking my thumb in a deer's arse.
I think....uhh....who showed you how to gut a deer?!
I can say with confidence I've never fingered a deer's anoos.

You're doing it wrong if you're sticking your finger in the butt.......

Quick story... My fiance has picked up on my sense of humor, which is tasteless to unintelligent people. Anyway, my cousin was gutting his deer and she was walking him through how to do it correctly. As a joke (I'd like to take partial credit), with a serious face told him to put his pointer finger in the deer's butt and pull outward. It makes it easier to cut. So he moves his hand down and just before he sticks his finger in I holler at him to stop... I'm like dude she's joking, don't put your finger in the deer's butt...
In some way you have grasp it if you are cutting it out.....however you grip it. Do what you like, but the Butt Out does what it is designed to do. When possible I do gutless anyway.

Back