Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Hunting Fool or Eastman's

mdhunter

I have been a member of the Hunting Fool for six years and wouldn't think of canceling the magazine. That being said, I started to subscribe to Eastman's two years ago and found I really enjoy their statistical analysis and tag application strategies. The Eastman's price is certainly much more palatable. It seems to me if you fill out enough applications like myself (about thirty a year) that the Eastman's may be simple enough to get it done.

I am just curious if you all subscribe to one or the other (or both like me) and which do you prefer? :rolleyes:

Both have cool hunting stories, I like both of them for that reason. The stats can be depressing.

Both. I have started getting tired of the stories of guided hunts in Huntinfool. The cover story in the Feb issue this year where the guy talks about taking a nap and the guide woke him up to take the shot is not really what I think of as hunting but to each his own. Their hunt advisors are really nice if you havent visited an area and need to talk to someone about palnning a hunt. I have found that here on hunt talk most are pretty tight lipped about their hunting spots and strategies.

Been a Huntin Fool member for 6 years. The info really isn't needed anymore but I think the magazine is worth it. The stories, gear reviews, etc are what make it worth it to me. Never done Eastmans

Been with both just to get as much info as possible since I don't know many areas. Their personal advice is always good and its always good to get info from more than one source.

I get both but prefer huntingfools unit coverage.Eastmans has better stories, but all their imfo seems the same as years past;not much new to offer.I assume hunting fool will be the same way but will find out when I resubscribe.If i draw Montana combo, I'll contact members who drew in the past.Hopefully, I can find 1 or 2 diy guys from the list
I already got some pretty good imfo from members here and from bowsite.Just got to draw the tag now

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dotun77
Back