PEAX Equipment

Hunting/Fishing around Juneau?

My sister lives in Texas which is the best thing that state has going for it. She's an Aggie alumni. I suspect the gal might not want to be a known acquaintance of a derelict like me - so no picture. You'll have to take my word for her being somewhat attractive for a fisherperson.

Sounds like you had a great time. I have to get up there and rip some lips off fish one of these years soon. I need to either quit my job or tell them to give me more vacation time. :)

I got back sunday at midnnight. Ran a 38 footer from Juneau to Hoonah then out towards Sitka. Halibut was pretty good with two over 100 and we caught a limit of kings to 35 pounds neart the Juneau harbor. Best part of the trip was riding the Zip Rider in Hoonah. The natives built it this year to attract cruise ships. A mile long cable from the mountain above town. Sit in a nylon sling hanging from a pulley and they push you off the platform. 60mph for 90 seconds.

Attachments

• alaska07 046.jpg
    alaska07 046.jpg
    569.5 KB · Views: 105
My sister lives in Texas which is the best thing that state has going for it. She's an Aggie alumni. I suspect the gal might not want to be a known acquaintance of a derelict like me - so no picture. You'll have to take my word for her being somewhat attractive for a fisherperson.

Was that her in the post you deleted? If so, I can vouch...much easier on the eyes than GH himself.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back