Hunter vs. Do-gooder !

cjcj

on my way back from laughlin friday a coyote ran into my tire breaking both front leg`s, so i grab my pistol and get ready to finish it of , a car pulles up behind me and a lady get`s out and say`s she saw me hit that dog! i told her it`s a coyote, then she say`s i should take it to a vet! so i say if you load it in my truck i will, she say`s i hit it so i should load it, i said no i want to see it rip your arm`s off, meanwhile this yote is trying to move, it`s jumping around ,so i walk up to it and pump two round`s in it`s head! so this bitch freakes out ,goes back to her car and comes out with pen and paper get`s my plate # and say`s she is calling the cop`s on me! so i pumped the last four round`s into the already dead yote! i said that was just for you lady, then i said i showed that critter more compassion then you ever thought of. her husband sat in the car the wholle time and never said a word. some people just don`t get it!

Oh Sh!t....

Now I have to give CJCJ some respect, cuz he is a mighty varmit killer.
eek.gif
Now we will have to say "Yes Sir" to him every time he posts.
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

CJ, can you tell me how you were set up when the Yote first showed up? Were you in the drive's Seat? Which direction were you coming from? Type it carefully, as I am going to print it out, and save it in a 3-ring binder......
smile.gif

I can see where it would be a moral delimma. Opportunity to shoot, but they aren't worth a bullet. I'm guessing it was too far off the road to just drive over it again?

Really CJCJ, we know you did the right thing, but it would have been more fun to load it in that bitches car so she could "rescue" it.

Hail the Mighty Predator Slayer !!!!!!!!!!
wink.gif

I would have let her use my cell phone to call the cops and made her wait there for them to show up.

Gunner, are you just so bored that you have to make a comment. Even if it is completely ignorant?

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back