Yeti GOBOX Collection

Hunter Pink!

Dsnow9

I have considered not posting this because of people’s opinions on hunter pink but I finally said, IDGAF. I will start off by saying I own the first lite 5 panel tech hat and love it. I like the soft brim that you can flip up to get out of the way when glassing or shooting. I begged first lot to make one in orange for all of us rifle us rifle hunters in states with orange laws but they said there were no plans in the works to do that. I have been scouring the internet for a soft brim hunter orange hat with no luck.

My parents live 6 miles due east of the grizzly creek fire, backing up to blm, and they cleaned out the house last week of all the things they saved for us. They said, take your boxes or you might lose them. I went through them and found a gem. An elan hat from the 1989 world ski championships in Vail, Co. Soft, flippable brim, sweat band on the inside, and nice thin material. Ideal for hunting, bonus is it fits the hunter pink law!

So with all the talk of pink being safer and the fact that I am confident in my masculinity I will be rocking this hat this fall. Bonus, my 4 year old daughter loves it.

8C3015AC-086F-48CA-83A8-F23D5D43E72E.jpegD6A5733C-80F1-4DF5-B32B-9BAC3B0E5C2B.jpeg

You could probably sell that hat to some Vail bro for a pretty penny. Just wait til he's gotten thru his personal case of PBR and the cash will flow! I wish FL made that hat in orange also (or pink I suppose). I wish they made hoods on their jackets orange too!

Back