Hunter Fined $20,000 for Killing Condor

What a dipshit. Even if he didn't know about the condors, what did he think he was shooting, a small aircraft? For 20k, I'll bet he wishes he could take it back.

Oak

This is a condor. Certainly doesn't look like any game bird I've ever seen. Plus they have a huge wingspan.
CalCondor72.jpg

Yeah... they are mostly white meat.....
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Nut,
I am with you... this guy is not a "hunter", as anybody who has two poaching violations, likely has 10 more that he didn't get caught for.... He is a poacher...
mad.gif

That is an ungle bird, thahks for the picture though. I looked up both poacher and hunter in the dictionary, and the definitions are nothing alike at all. That guy must have a different dictionary than I do, or got his words mixed up. LOL LOL LOL LOL.
Quick Draw

A guy I used to work with was on the condor recovery program back in the '80's. He mentioned it hurts like hell when one of those guys gets a beak full of nipple. Didn't take it off, but he carried the wound for awhile.
biggrin.gif

The article also says he took a whitetail deer illegally in Illinois. So he is an experienced poacher. Like was said above, what do he think he was shooting? All raptors and vultures are protected.

By the way, condor is best served beside black-footed ferret, after appetizers of San Joaquin Valley frog legs. Batter the frog legs by dipping them into lightly whipped Peregrine Falcon eggs before dusting with flour.
wink.gif

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jon_G
Back