Caribou Gear Tarp

Hunt with Heros Raffle

Ouch @ $100 though a very worthy cause. I'll place in for what I an afford. Better odds though I'd likely spend the same @$25 as I would @ $100 per ticket. I recall Oak sharing the interesting pro/con relation to raffle values/odds. I'd imagine 650 tickets, it will fill so - here's to a good cause.

Thanks for sharing.

edit added: Went to purchase a couple tickets though looks like it's not ready, just yet:

Ouch @ $100 though a very worthy cause. I'll place in for what I an afford. Better odds though I'd likely spend the same @$25 as I would @ $100 per ticket. I recall Oak sharing the interesting pro/con relation to raffle values/odds. I'd imagine 650 tickets, it will fill so - here's to a good cause.

Thanks for sharing.

edit added: Went to purchase a couple tickets though looks like it's not ready, just yet:

Not sure if the main Casper site will host it. This specific one is ran thru the Cheyenne chapter.

@Sytes just call the number on the flyer. You can purchase one now if there's still tickets available. I purchased one a few days ago via telephone.
Thanks. Just called and he's more than helpful. Venmo or PayPal options. Works for me. Appreciate the heads up.

Back