Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

hunt of a lifetime

RogerB

folks I just finished speaking with the folks at Hunt of a Lifetime. this is the organization that started up to help terminally ill children get the hunt they dream about before it's too late. the biggest need seems to be airfares. I just burned 25K in airmiles to send a child from Nebraska to New Mexico for a 7 day hunt. it felt really good to do that. there are more on the list - there's one for Pensacola to Alberta but I didn't have enough miles. anyway, if you wanna good feeling it's something that I think is worth while here's the website if you're interested.
http://www.huntofalifetime.org/

Way to Go ROGER!

Thats a great group anf Tina is AWESOME!
Are your miles for the little girl going elkhunting around datil, NM??

I just spoke to the father of the youngster that will be hunting with us in early December ......they are fired up too!

it must be the same one. Young lady, going in Jan. I hope she has a great time, I'm having a great week just knowing I was able to help just a little - now all I gotta do is earn more air miles so I can do this again, and again, and again!

under Youth's Bio's, on the left side of the website, click and hold your mouse button and it gives you two choices, select upcoming hunts and you'll see the list, click on each name and you'll see what they are trying to hunt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back