PEAX Equipment

Hunt my smallies and musky for your mule deer

jackfish

Jake and I would be glad to take two people on a week-long+ smallmouth bass/musky river camping trip on the St. Croix and/or Flambeau Rivers in Wisconsin for being able to tag along with you mule deer hunting in Idaho or Montana. I'd take one in one canoe and Jake the other in another canoe. We have all the equipment for the fishing trip, we also have our own equipment for deer hunting including a 10'x12' canvas wall tent and stove.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12 September 2001 16:37: Message edited by: jackfish ]</font>

Mules ?~?~ Looking for Archery or Rifle.... And What time of the YEar.....

Might be able to Work something out !!!

August and early September is the best bite for river smallies and muskies in Wisconsin. Bugs can be a little tiresome in August but usually aren't bad during the day. Would like to rifle hunt mulies, and October would be the best month. Are tags difficult to get for non-residents?

Sorry Jack.. Was Afield for a few days with DKO..... :D :D Check out the Elk section....

Anyways, Tags are over the counter. I'll have to See in the next few months how Next year plays out but we can Get into contact....

[email protected]

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back