Hunt for a Cure - 2013 Multiple Sclerosis Walk - looking for support

Deerhunter80

Hi guys - my hunting buddy Jay was diagnosed a few years back with Multiple Sclerosis at the young age of (29). MS is a disease that attacks the central nervous system and interrupts the flow of information between the brain and body which eventually leads to loss of mobility.

It wasn't until recently that Jay and his family openly discussed his condition with us and this year they are taking a big step to try to raise money to help find a cure for this debilitating disease.

I figured I would look to the hunting community to support a fellow hunter on a mission. Jay and his family have started a team called "CURE-O-FLAGE" and their slogan is "Hunting for a Cure". They will be waliking in the National Multiple Sclerosis Society's, 2013 walk to create a world free of MS.

If you are in a position to contribute to this great cause and support a fellow hunter, then please visit

http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR?pg=team&fr_id=19750&team_id=325169

Thanks in advance for your support!!!:D

Best,
Rob

Thanks Critter!!!! Yea he sure does try to make the most out of every day! He gets out and hunts as much as he can and spends good quality time with the family. He is on good meds that are helping (knock on wood). We are going on a bucket list hunt in 2015 with him up in the NWT for Musk Ox - not a DIY - but a gitter done type of hunt.

Having two really close friends fighting this same disease at ages way too young, I am a big supporter of MS research. Just made a small donation to Team Cure-O-Flage.

Thanks for the link.

My wife battled her MS for 15 years. I know the hardships Jay and his family & friends face. I hope my contribution will help in finding a cure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back