Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

HR 5650 Restoring Americas Wildlife Act of 2016

TrickyTross

Received an email earlier from a sportsman organization here in NC. Said it was a step in the right direction, myself, I have yet to reveiw it. From what the email said, it sounded swell. Just curious what others thoughts were on it. If anyone had had a chance to look it over.

So here is what I have found. It's an Amendment to Pittman-Robertson to include restoration of habitat and whatever else is needed to assist in bringing wildlife off the ESA, or start funding for wildlife species that are at a threatened status. Both game and non-game. Believe it also handles fisheries. Each State must have a Wildlife Action Plan that outlines objectives and goals on addressing the species decline. Thoughts?

(C) DEPOSITS.—Starting in fiscal year 2016, the Secretary of the Treasury shall transfer to the fund for deposit in the Subaccount the following:“(i) OUTER CONTINENTAL SHELF REVENUES.—From amounts deposited in the Treasury under section 9 of the Outer Continental Shelf Lands Act (43 U.S.C. 1338), $650,000,000.
“(ii) MINING REVENUES.—From amounts deposited in the Treasury under section 35 of the Mineral Leasing Act (30 U.S.C. 191), after the withdrawal of funds to the States under subsection (a) of that section, $650,000,000.”.
This wasn't spelled out before in the PR act. That's a lot of green backs. My question would be is this all the money, and is it all going just to keep animals off the lists?

This wasn't spelled out before in the PR act. That's a lot of green backs. My question would be is this all the money, and is it all going just to keep animals off the lists?

That part did seem odd. Is this a back door way to green light certain mining and off-shore drippings? In sensitive areas?

Drillings. I apologize for the autocorrect

I agree, it seems like a lot of pseudo cash being thrown around. What are the undermining circumstances that are not clear and who is benefiting? Does anybody have some straight talk information?

Back