Howa 7mm-08 Disapointment

freu1chr

Hey guys, im kinda disappointed went to Brownells and ordered a 7mm-08 1500 barreled action in cerakote on February 2nd. I was told multiple times that i would have it by the end of February, then march, then April, then may and June. Finally after me calling multiple times they inform me that they are discontinued and they no longer can get me on and cancelled my order. Does anyone know where i can possibly find one. I have a scope, stock, scope rings, and bases. I bought all that in February so i really cant just return that all now. So im up for any suggestions.

Hey guys, im kinda disappointed went to Brownells and ordered a 7mm-08 1500 barreled action in cerakote on February 2nd. I was told multiple times that i would have it by the end of February, then march, then April, then may and June. Finally after me calling multiple times they inform me that they are discontinued and they no longer can get me on and cancelled my order. Does anyone know where i can possibly find one. I have a scope, stock, scope rings, and bases. I bought all that in February so i really cant just return that all now. So im up for any suggestions.
I haven't looked in a while but PTG used to have lots of them.

If you know someone with an FFL they might be able to get it directly from Legacy. I was trying to find a Kuiu in .308 and couldn’t find one anywhere. I called Legacy who I believe is their distributor here in the US and they had them. All I needed was someone with an FFL to buy it for me. A buddy of mine has one and was able to get it for me in a few days.

I did a search and we can get you a 7-08 Howa/Hogue 22" barrel 7-08 Game King combo with 3.5-10x44 scope and ship to your ffl. You could part out the scope and stock and probably do all right.

Let me know if that would be helpful.

Soooo ... after all that, are you still facing "Howa 7mm-08 disappointment? Please clarify. Are you disappointed in Howa or in Brownells? Your issue seems convoluted and unclear. Did you order the rifle you are wanting?

Last edited:
Soooo ... after all that, are you still facing "How 7mm-08 disappointment? Please clarify. Are you disappointed in Howa or in Brownells? Your issue seems convoluted and unclear. Did you order the rifle you are wanting?

You'd think that Brownells would know where to get Howa stuff so if they say they can't get one, then maybe that's correct. I'd double check with Legacy to verify that that is correct information.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back