Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

How to get free music cds (and good ones too)

Wyodeerhunter

Banned
Ok since the price of cd's is outrageous i thought I would tell you guys how to get free music cd's if you have the time. My friends and I figured out how to in the last couple weeks. ALl you need a day off from work and have all your chores done (and assuming hunting season isn't open).

Now here comes the simple part. Test drive used trucks and cars that have cd players. Thats right. Most people forget a cd in their car/truck when they trade them in. My friends and I test drove around 20 trucks last week and 16 of them had cd's in the cd player. We got a few good cd's out of the deal.

So if you're bored on a day off and want to get some cd's go test drive a used car/truck, hell you might even end up buying a truck lol.

Ernesto

Rental cars also offer a few gifts. I have been guilty of leaving a CD in a rental car myself. Luckily I got 5 in return for that one, including the one I left.

I just steal them from the internet.

Buy an external CD burner, they come w/ the burning software, and for 65 bucks you can burn your daughters favorite albums fo rthe next 3 years!

Back