Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

How many rounds?

I’m probably also in that 50-100 range. I’ve shot more the last couple of years, got a handful of rifles that I’ve been making tweaks to and upgrading most of my scopes.

Depends in what the season holds.

Wisconsin rifle hunt: usually very little, three to five unless something squirrelly is going on. Not sniping anything where I hunt, everything is 75 and in.

Wisconsin archery: A lot, all summer long. Hundreds. (I know not really what this thread is about).

Western rifle a lot more. Western muzzleloader maybe 20-30, especially with primers being so scarce, BH being so stupid $, and my beloved Federal BorLocks are getting very hard to turn up.

This is why I like 308. I can run practice with cheap steel case ammo throughout the year, then just shoot a 3-6 rounds of my hunting ammo before the season opens to confirm those are still zeroed in. That said, I’m only shooting 20-30 per trip to the range before my shoulder gets sore so I’m probably still around 100/yr.

300-400 per year, through 2 rifles, 80% away from the bench.

Maybe 200 total these days.

I use to shoot 15-20k. No way I could afford to do that now.

Feb & Mar are my usual annual practice/load development times. This year will be significantly less shooting due to unusual presence of snow at my ranges making them useless.

I’m usually in the 100-200 rounds per year range with hunting rifles, from .223 and up. Probably 300-400 revolver rounds, 500+ pistol rounds. Way down on shotgun and rimfire lately. Maybe a case of shotgun shells and a brick or two of rimfire. I used to be much higher on all of these but I don’t have as much time as I used to. I wish I could get back to it. Maybe this will be the year I get my reloading bench back up and running and I’ll be able to pump those numbers up again.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back