Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

How many of you conceal?

Do you conceal? How often?

• Yes - every day

Votes: 21 15.6%
  • Yes - most of the time

Votes: 16 11.9%
  • Yes - Just certain times/places (church, stores, gas stations, restaurants, theaters)

Votes: 24 17.8%
  • Yes - But infrequently

Votes: 20 14.8%
  • No - But have CCW

Votes: 14 10.4%
  • No

Votes: 33 24.4%
  • Don't have to with these guns *kisses biceps*

Votes: 7 5.2%

• Total voters

TOGIE

Watching that other thread and I'm curious.

My CCW is expired by a couple years now, looking to re up it here soon. Probably won't carry that much, but I used to carry a lot.

Thread might get locked at some point. But it doesn't have to.

I hardly ever leave the house but I'm practically sitting on something that nobody would ever spot.

Took the carry course but never fullfilled the cert...just sorta lost interest to carry. Keep one legally convenient in my vehicles & *cough* hotel shoulder duffle.
Same exact scenario here. Took the class never submitted. Gun is usually close by but no cc.

Last edited:
& for the worry wart contrarians, (looking at you @Trial153 ), I shoot a lot & never keep one unsecured.

And I carry one about 96 hours a week in the off season. I am in places weekly that have unsecured firearms that witness with my own eyes.
All this shit is feel good touchy feely crap coming politicians pandering for votes. No different than passing a law saying a person can’t carry in the zoo…. Same coin different side both bullshit

I'm almost always within reach of a firearm but I don't carry frequently.

There's a certain amount of peace of mind knowing that you can draw a gun in a panic situation and shoot holes in people. I applaud the store owner that defends himself and wastes the bad guy.
I'm not saying I don't carry concealed (I do every time I'm with my son) , or don't agree with it. I'm just saying the whole point of carrying concealed is for the general public not to know you're doing it. My reply was kind of tongue in cheek about telling people you carry when it's supposed to be secretive. Sorry there's no sarcasm font.

Back