How I Spent My New Years (pics)

Yikes! I just sucked in all my breath looking at that second pic. Hope you aren't hurt too badly. You are obviously well enough to type at least.

Let's hope your year gets better from here!

Damn dude that sucks, were you drinking and driving? Or just hit a patch of ice? Details details details....

Needed some tires with some tread on there ;)

Glad you're ok

EL

No drinking was involved...unless you count the strawberry milk in the pic...LOL. Slick corner and steep drop off dont mix very well!
YB

Well, if you look at it from the point of view that everything else this year has to be better than this, you have done well to come out unhurt.. Glad you're OK..

:cool:

I know guys its really tough bein a badass....haha! I have a pic of my face right after the wreck that would make alot of you laugh...you would think i was scared or something? Im just glad to be here to pick up all the sheds before you guys get to them!
YB

Moosie I think that was one of the first words that came out of my mouth when I crawled out of my truck....follwed by some I cant say on here!
The first thing I did when I got out was punch and kick the hell out of the side of my truck....bruised my hand up when I punched it so I felt like a dumbass.
YB

So you did that to your hand after you rolled your truck? You can also look at it a different way. You're still alive and kicking. Sorry to hear about your bad luck.

Later,

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giddyup64
Back