Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

How far does the eastside go?

dgibson

I'm in REALLY east AZ....Just to let you fishin' pros know, I went out this weekend with a bud in Indiana and did very well (for me, anyway). The bass were biting just about everything I threw at them, which consisted of various colors of flukes and lizard jerkbaits. I haven't gradutated to topwaters and hard lures yet. :D

Why do little bass hit like a ton of bricks and big bass sneak onto the lure? I always knew instantly when a little one hit me but I had to really pay attention to know when a big'un came calling. :confused:

I think it has something to do with size proportions.
You know how a small guy has to act agressive to keep from being beat up and a large guy just intimidates other to leave them alone.
Just kidding, a large bass from what I've read, will not expand too much energy if the prey near them is not of sufficinet size to replace the energy lost going after it.
Small meals are sucked in as a second thought, while large meals are attacked to make sure they don't get away.
That is what I take after reading all the various post and seeing what is on TV.
So the larger the better right????
any other input from all you pros out there!

Yeah to what MTnMan says....

I have caught small bass that I didnt even know was on the line. and bigs ones like that as well...

If you want a big bass use a reaction bait. you will have a better chance. however that being said I have caught 1/2lbers off big baits.. I would try a buzzbait or a big blade back east...

as far as worm and lizzard fishing. Ive caught some pretty small bass on a 10" worm and I have caught big bass on a 4" worm....

Delw

Well, Elky, I sure can't be on the west side of AZ. I dunno...what are my options? I'm such the awesome fisherman that both sides will be begging me to join them. :rolleyes:

Del, your explanation tells me this: throw whatever the hell you want and you might catch a fish of indeterminate size, or you might not. I knew that already! ;)

AJ,
Don't get into that Redneck Lesbian stuff now.

Dont go there, or I will be forced to fish with you again
and kick your butt again

BTW, we are only rednecks because we dont wear the funky hats you do with the neck protectors ;) and we are only lesbians because we catch fish of all species and don't discriminate like you yuppie, brie cheese eating, wine swilling, eastsiders.

Thanks, it sure keeps the sun off of my bald head. The only problem is that I have this uncontrollable urge to wrestle crocodiles. :D

Westy...

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-08-2002 07:20: Message edited by: Westy... ]</font>

I think all of the fisherwoosies have a tendancy towards lezbian, redneck, fagism....lol...

I think it is the extreme heat and drinking their own bath water that messes their heads up and makes them do very strange things...LOL....
:D

Only in your words are you glad we arn't down there pestiring you guy's. In your hearts, you wish we were there drowning worms and filling your heads with great stories and big deads....LOL.... :D :D :D

Back