Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

How do i get into hunting in washington state

IngloriousBastard

How do I get into hunting being 15 and i dont know anyone who knows how to hunt .
P.s. I know this is probably asked a lot and it is probably an annoying question.
-thanks

Have you taken Hunters Ed? Approx where are you located? There are definitely some resources out there to help, and I can try to point you in the right direction, but I'm not going to lie, a fair bit of it will be just effort, getting out and actually doing it. The easiest one to start with is small game, generally rabbits.

How do I get into hunting being 15 and i dont know anyone who knows how to hunt .
P.s. I know this is probably asked a lot and it is probably an annoying question.
-thanks
It's a great question. First what city do you live in? There's probably someone in your area on here that would be willing to help you get started.

-thanks
Well it is not annoying. Tell me a bit more about you, where you live, what kind of hunting you'd like to do, what guns you have, etc. I have hunted every corner of Washington for many years. You can call me if you want. Just reply here.

Well it is not annoying. Tell me a bit more about you, where you live, what kind of hunting you'd like to do, what guns you have, etc. I have hunted every corner of Washington for many years. You can call me if you want. Just reply here.
Take a break on reviving dead threads. Or at least consider the date before replying. If anything it might make sense to PM the OP in a situation like this.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back