How did you find Hunttalk?

I got here from info on the on the NAHC site. Haven't been back there in quite a while.
wink.gif

I did a search on Google for a hunting chat forum full of trigger happy weirdos and the only search result that came up was a picture of a naked man with a frying pan and the HuntTalk link!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I will be gone for 20 days at the end of next week,got several whitetail hunts in the fire,plus some predator hunting as well.Hope everyone has a good time in there hunting endeavours,stay safe and warm.I see some have been very successful so far.Congrats and good luck on future endeavours,mtmiller,moosie,elkhunter,etc.

Moosie pissed me off over at monster mulies.

I still wonder at how I ended up here
wink.gif

Now I have actually hunted with, and like the moose turd
eek.gif
eek.gif

Moosie, nice buck!!!!!!

I was dragged kicking and screaming from a warm bed, because Moosie needed someone to watch the rifle and reloading forums.. Never made enough money to buy back my freedom.. I guess you could say I was shanghai'd..

cool.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 10-30-2003 18:16: Message edited by: danr55 ]</font>

My very very very bestest of all friends, RB and a "guide" from Wyoming told me this was the place.....

rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
fight.gif

DelW, Yoiu were defending Greeny ?!?! I hated that Son-of-Abitch !!! But, I soon realised that He ws OK. Kind of like guys like MichealR that HAted me, then got to know me. Although I'm still not sure I like Greeny and I've hunted bear and Elk with him and Scouted for Lope's and Der/elk
tongue.gif
Whatever the reason that Brought you here Delw, Thanx for being my right hand man !! (And left one sometimes too) Hehe

Cali.. the Burlap Sack Story and Carpet for a Decoy.. Fetching Funny stuff. I think I typed better back then, I know I was More Obnoxious if nothing else !!!

Vip, It's home because you make it home for us. Glad you and Nutty foot banger are here :L

MArvB, Ahhh, We try to keep things Alive around here. But sometimes I get busy, Glad you're here to help keep the Yahoo's fired up while I'm out. It's not Swamps fault he's a Nerd. *WINK*

DM423.... with 243 posts you're posting more then some guys that have been here longer. Glad you liked the board enough to stay. I didn't realise how many Rejects stayed from NAHC. MAybe I should send them a Thank you card
tongue.gif

Seldom my Varmint Crap stirring buddy !! Good luck on your hunt. Don't forget about us and Write down the Daily events to keep us posted when your back !!! (Someone ban him while he's gone.. Buuuahahah... J/K bud !!)

MiichaelR, Glad you found your way over, Good hunting with ya too. Looknig foward to next year. Opener.. Same time same place ? Thanx for the Buck Kudos !!!!!!!!!

Mntman, Welcome to the Darkside, Although Han's and C3~PO would like to tell you it's not a better place, They're fetching wrong. We kill more chit, And have Way more Fun doing it to !!! That What I like about this place. It's the Jerry Springer of all hunting boards. Glad you're here !!!

DanR, And you've been watching them well !!! Good having you over in the Summer. I'm looking foward to making it down to your place someday and Crashing your party
wink.gif

TNCTCB, Tim ol' Buddy !!! I didn't realise you came from that group too ?!?! Hell, How many of you weirdo's came over ? Do we have them all ? If not, Send them a E-mail saying we need the Rest of the Fun guys, Cuz the ones that stayed I sure enjoy having over here... Or were you 10 guys that stayed the only fun ones... Piss on the rest, Hehe.

WestMan, I still talk the the "GUIDES" wife Via Email once every week or two. They seem to be doing good. I'm not sure the Guide likes me all that well. And Believe it or not RB still PM's me and I chit chat with here.. Her and SR are in Montana looking for the Elusive Wapity with no luck as of today... Anyways, However you got here.. Even by them *WINK* You're here and Stuck with us man !! DID you book that Elk hunt for Next year yet ? I need the Info when you do. Good luck !!!!

WOW !!!! There are alot of people here.. Either that or I have severa lPersonalities !!! OHH crap... MAybe I'm the only one here ?!?! Am I talknig to myself ?!?! AHHhhhhhhh I need the Blue PILLS !!! Or was it the Red ones ?!?!

Anyone else ?!?!

The King fisherwussie invited me here!(Delw) It's been a while since I've been posting, but I'm here to stay. How can you let life get in the way of hanging out with your friends?

This site is priceless and the sense of humor here is incredible....except for that Moosie guy, He's about as funny as a route canal!
wink.gif
tongue.gif

John

i came here when moosie first went fishin for members.(i believe i was the first person to post...i got a door prize but it was revoked at a later date)...i recall him offering a mule deer hunt swap for a whitetail hunt.....never did see that mule deer hunt though...i guess im hanging around to i get that free hunt!(good thing i didnt hold my breath)..

........JB CORPORATION

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 10-31-2003 16:42: Message edited by: JB ]</font>

I'm just a occasional lurker. I think I found the site from a post on 24 hour having something to do with a Dall Sheep and accusations of it being taking illegally. Pretty much a piss on his parade thing which was out of line. I think Moosie chimned in and I found the site from there. Not really sure though.

I think I got the site from one of Moosies posts on the other side (Monster Mulies). Still new here but enjoy the site and all the BS ing that goes along with the serious stuff also. Things can't always be so serious and that is what I like about this site. Keep up the good work guys!

Happy trails

Now I remember! It was from one of his pics and he was wearing a hunt talk beenie! Sorry guys I have a bad case of CRS SYNDROME.
confused.gif

Happy trails

Came from an invite from Mars...with the NAHC gang...the rest of the pansies left but I stayed
biggrin.gif

Now look...I'm on the payroll
hump.gif

DELW, had it listed on his profile on www.azodchat.com/huntchat. I decided to check it out. The two other boards I look at are primarily Az. This one covers more of the US and once in a while the world with more posts daily, so it gives me more opportunity to be unproductive, while improving my seplling and such. Good Luck, JLG.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>MiichaelR, Glad you found your way over, Good hunting with ya too. Looknig foward to next year. Opener.. Same time same place ? Thanx for the Buck Kudos !!!!!!!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mark it on the calender!!!!!!
I have
hump.gif
hump.gif

Let me know about the deer banquet. Tara and I are looking forward to it.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back